Sport Enhancement Hypnosis
How much of your sport is mental? Per Jim Flick, world renowned golf teacher, “Golf is 90% mental. The other 10% is also mental.”
Hypnosis has arrived as the latest technology in sports psychology. The major blocks to underachievement are feelings of unworthiness and beliefs that one does not deserve to succeed or win.
Hypnosis can blast through those negative, undesirable beliefs. Whether amateur or professional, optimum performance in any sport requires training, focus, follow-through, a calm state of mind, and a commitment to excellence.
I have worked with a PGA star, an NBA star, cyclists, professional golfers, softball players, soccer coaches, skaters, runners, triathletes, tennis players, gymnasts, boxers, football players, giving them the concentration and the psychological edge they need to overcome slumps, surpass themselves, and win.
Many professional athletes (Tiger Woods, Michael, Jordan, Rod Carew, Mark McGwire, Elsa Ho, Jimmy Connors, Ken Norton, Mary Lou Retton, and more) use hypnosis before going on the court, the green or the field to increase focus and block distractions. Further, hypnosis is useful for other issues associated with sports: pain management, anxiety control, and maximizing exertion.
Whether you are already a titleist, in T-ball, or going for Olympic gold, allow hypnosis to help you improve your swing, time, catch, hit, focus and confidence. Raise your level of personal satisfaction with your favorite sport, and free your inner winner!